Monday, January 16, 2012

Dang it! 5 more minutes!!


Workout today was great! There isn't many people there when I go at 5 am and I am glad about that. The less people see a beached whale working out the better! lol Today as I was nearing the end of my 15 minutes on the elliptical my thighs were burning as usual. By this time my legs are jello and somehow they still manage to feel as though I have taken some type of habanero pepper lotion and smeared all over them. After all I do live in a dry climate. ;0) Ok continuing on, as I see my timer ever so beautifully counting down to the second I can stop the fire going on in my muscles, in walks this girl with her tight black workout pants. ( a size small I'm sure!)
She gets on the elliptical in front of me and start going like she is racing to the alter to marry Brad Pitt or something! I mean really! Is that why they put the machines in rows so we can see the skinny little tushes in front of us?? So i am thinking to myself, I am sure that little tart can eat whatever she wants and never gain a pound! She is probably going to get maple doughnuts after her workout! ( insert drooling face! ) Mind you I am saying all this in my head as my habanero lotion is still doing it job on my thighs!
Then I thought to myself I will be that girl someday! I read somewhere once, no matter what size you are, your always someone else's goal weight.
So as her size became my inspiration I decided I would go another 5 minutes! My legs were already on fire and I would have to buy stock in the Tylenol company anyway, so I might as well go another 5! So I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment