Wednesday, January 23, 2013

9 pounds down!

Wow this is really hard! I have lost 9 pounds so far. I am really proud of that but I am still not pleased with me. It is so hard to change. It isn't all about the calories, the exercise. It's about changing you! It's the cravings, the television, the stores, the billboards, the smells even! You can't become a hermit and never go anywhere and never watch tv. I was truly appalled at the calories I used to consume on a daily basis. The sad thing is people sometimes just have no idea. You would think a blueberry muffin might be a good choice for breakfast, right blueberries are really a good source of vitamins, antioxidants. Well nope one blueberry muffin has 500 calories! Just eat fresh blueberries, a much better choice. How about when your rushed at home and you stop at your local hamburger joint and you think , hmmmm I will get my kiddo a kids meal with 2 chicken strips, chicken should better for your child than beef right? Well the calories your feeding your child is about 700 to 800 and that isn't including the ketchup or drink. ( if its not diet ) Not to mention the fat grams and the sodium! I love those chicken strips don't get me wrong! I have eaten many! But I hope I can resist them forever and keep myself going on the right track! I just pray everyone can see what their eating problems may be and tackle them head on like I am! Wish me luck !
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment