Monday, January 7, 2013

One day down, not sure how many more to go???

I say not sure how many more with lots of anticipation! It doesn't matter to me how many more it is. I am one day closer to my goal. It will be long road, but it has been a long road of being overweight not feeling good and all the horrible things that comes with being (yes I dare say it) FAT! Everyone always try to sugar coat everything but when you get right to it over weight people are fat. Unless you are sick and taking some kind of medication that makes you overweight. But for the rest of us that don't have that excuse we did this to ourselves! I know what I did, sit on the couch eating donuts, peanut butter sandwiches, potato chips, and going out to eat. The good thing is I realize mine, do you realize yours? Because if you don't realize how you got this way then it probably isn't going to help you change. But if you do a deep search like I did then we can do this! I am so excited for this journey and to see the end results!



No comments:

Post a Comment