Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Still going!

So three days down! I haven't died and it really hasn't been that hard. I have been sticking to my daily limits with the help from #loseit app. It is awesome! If your trying to lose weight, maintain or just check what your really consume this is the app to do it with. You can find it on iTunes or the android store and on www.loseit.com . I have not been giving up my sweet and salty cravings (that I am sure would be impossible anyway! lol ) so I have found the 130 calorie packs called #SnackWell's fudge drizzled caramel popcorn. OMG delicious! Good thing the come pre proportioned or this would no longer be a weight loss blog!! I just wanted to share a couple of things that are helpings so far!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment