Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dare I say, I can't wait till Monday to weigh??

I find myself looking forward to my weekly weigh in. I don't know whether or not I have reached my goal. But I do know I have tried my best. It has been cold here, the only thing I could have done more of was exercise. I do believe I have learned a few things about myself. I have figured out some of my true weaknesses. For instance, potato chips! Who knew something could bring you to tears??? LoL
Not really tears, just the thought of not having a gluttony amount of them is what I would cry about. But I think I am finally tired enough of being over weight that I can see that the way I used to eat was wrong! Way wrong! I know I still have along way to go but every second is one second closer to my goal!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment